Norwich is a vibrant, expanding city with an extensive property market and a buoyant lettings market. Demand for rental property continues to be strong and as a result the yields that can be obtained are amongst some of the best in the south of England. This makes it a superb option for a buy-to-let investment.
Over the past twelve years City Lettings have built up a wealth of experience in the lettings industry and have been providing landlords with advice and help to select the right type of property in the right location according to their investment strategy.
City Lettings can give advice on
- Selecting your target market
- Freehold Vs Leasehold
- Student Houses including HMO Legislation and compliance
- How to narrow down your search using the major property portals
- Areas of Norwich with the highest rental demand
- Anticipated rental income
- Viewing properties and making offers
- Preparing your property for the rental market
Please note that we can not give you advice on tax matters, mortgages and insurance due to FSA regulations, however we can happily provide you with details of our business partners in these sectors.
To make a free, no obligation appointment for an initial consultation please ring us on (01603) 499258 or visit our Contact Us page.