Student Accommodation in Norwich
Choosing accommodation while you’re in university can seem like a huge task and above that you have to decide who you want to live with, how much you can afford to spend and know what to look for when at a viewing otherwise you could end up in a property that doesn’t match your needs.
At City Lettings we believe students should have access to proper, professional advice from the outset. We conduct a thorough property assessment to maintain a level of quality and safety so you can feel confident knowing any student accommodation you view that is listed with us is going to have all the major boxes already ticked.
What do we do for students?
- We read the meters and contact all of the utility providers
- All Deposit money is registered and protected in a Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- All of our properties comply with the latest fire safety regulations and have regular gas and electrical inspections
- We offer multiple viewings for groups who work on different schedules
- All our houses are cleaned to a professional standard before occupation and an inventory and schedule of condition is provided
- There is access to broadband at all our houses.
- We offer property viewings on Saturday as well as being flexible around your studies on weekdays
- We can accommodate for numbers between two and seven students
Why Choose Us?
At City Lettings we believe there are six fundamental reasons why Landlords and Students in Norwich should look no further than our property management services.
We’re not part of a national chain or franchise. This means we work for you and can devote more time and care to ensure you get the service you deserve.
We are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), the Property Ombudsman (TPO), The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) and The Eastern Landlords Scheme (ELA).
Being local means not only can you easily find out our reputation by talking to people who have used us before but you can easily get hold of us with any questions.
Simple, our staff are passionate about property and that shines through in everything we do.
We know what it’s like to be a student, money is tight. We keep our student fees low and ensure you get full value for the money you pay.
Every year we donate a percentage of our profits to the St Martins Housing Trust, a charity with a 30 year history of addressing homelessness in the county.