Letting Agents & Property Management City Lettings work with landlords throughout the county and further afield to help them run their properties around the Norwich area. With three different management packages…
Find Quality Properties To Rent in Norwich Are you looking to find a property to rent in Norwich? City Lettings are seasoned experts in making sure tenants not only get the…
An independent family run letting agents based in Norwich, NR1.
Over 80 years experience in the lettings agent industry, proving year after year to be the leading market experts in Norwich.
City Lettings are members of ARLA (Association Of Residential Letting Agents) and as such voluntarily subscribe to a strict code of conduct and working practices. Unlike a lot of other letting agents that are also estate agents, we do not sell houses. This enables us to focus purely on residential lettings and because of this, we are recognised in the market place for our expertise.
The team at City Lettings have over eighty years experience of letting properties throughout Norwich and all of the full-time staff are either ARLA qualified or studying for their ARLA qualifications. We are also highly experienced in advising potential property investors in entering the buy-to-let market, visit our page on becoming a landlord to find out more.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement is to be the best, most respected and professional letting agents in Norwich (not necessarily the biggest). We look to find the best deal for both parties, matching the right tenant to a property that is well maintained and perfectly suits their needs.
Our priorities are:
- To provide our Tenants with respect and a new home that is well-maintained, clean and safe.
- To maximise our Landlord’s income by introducing them to Tenants that meet their target criteria, by achieving market rent and minimising void periods.
- To provide our team with the right tools and professional training to ensure that they can support us in delivering these objectives.
Why choose City Lettings?
- We advertise on all of the major property portals maximising our chances of letting your property.
- We have more staff per managed property than any other letting agent in Norwich. This enables us to give your property the attention it deserves. We have seven staff and on average 30 available properties, whereas several of our competitors have 50 available properties between two or three staff.
- We deal only in Residential Lettings and as a result are specialists and experts in this field. We do not have an Estate Agency to reduce our focus.
- We are members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents). This is not an accreditation scheme which anyone can join, it is a professional body which has a strict code of conduct and standards which we adhere to.
- As an ARLA member we have Client Money Bonding which means that all of your money is protected against misappropriation or bankruptcy.
- Your money and deposits are held in a designated Client Account and we are audited once a year to ensure that the money continues to be handled correctly.
- Our office is manned by ARLA qualified staff at all times.
- We inspect your property when we say we will and we provide you with a written report.
- We operate on a Case Manager basis, so that you have a dedicated person handling your property who you can speak to at any time.
- We open on Saturday when most people want to do viewings and when most people make decisions!
- In our office we have over 70 years experience of letting property.